Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ad Management for ASP.NET sites

I am looking out for an ad management software that will help me host ads on my website. I have checked out BanManPro but its way too costly. Google Ad manager has issues and the support system is not very active at the moment.

Has anyone create an ad management software open source that can be used on ASP.NET sites.

I am ready to purchase if the solution does not cost much.

Thanks for the answers in advance

From stackoverflow
  • You could consider

    http://www.xigla.com/absolutebmnet/index.htm

    its about 200$ for a single site

    Hitz : Have you used it? I saw that in Google search but features were not very impressive..
  • stackoverflow just implemented BanManPro for their ads

    Hitz : Can OpenX be used on ASP.NET sites?
  • yes ... couple of sites ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment