Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I want to use my own domain email but in gmail is it possible?

Possible Duplicate:
Outsource my email server to Google

I want to use my own domain email me@mydomain.com but in gmail is it possible?

I just want to use my own email address but with gmail interface.

just for my email. a single person's email.

  • I want to use my own domain email me@mydomain.com but in gmail is it possible?

    Yes.

    From ErikA
  • yes if you have a fully qualified mailbox its possible to do it. Go under "Settings" then "Fowarding and POP/IMAP" to setup your mail

    ErikA : What exactly is a "fully qualified mailbox"?
    CChock : fully qualified mailbox = a mail account where u can use a normal pop client like thunderbird to get your mails
    From CChock
  • Google Apps Standard will do exactly what you want

    Sign up the domain. Setup the proper DNS records. Activate email. You're good to go.

    From Jason Berg

0 comments:

Post a Comment