Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where is a good place to look for help starting development with Webkit?

Hello every one,

I have just started to work on WebKit. I am just a beginner with Webkit...

What am trying to do is, i am developing an Application based on Webkit like a basic browser. I am using GUI library other than QT or GTK so where should i start with. I am working on Linux Platform with C/C++ Languages.

I just want to create small program that will display some basic HTML page. like "Hello World" or something from HTML Tags. I want to use WebCore and JavaScriptCore not 'WebKit Objective C APIs'. (Actually i am not sure by which way it will be easy)

I have googled for WebKit application but they are all with either GTK or QT and there are no explanations or documentation on it....am totally confused.

so where should I start with can anyone provide me small examples. that can explain we how to build an application with Webkit.

Thanks. PP :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment